Like any service, it’s important to shop around to be confident you are getting the level of quality you deserve at a fair price.
Mr. & Mrs. Wedding is priced competitively in our marketplace based on our level of experience and client satisfaction. We expect you to meet with several event planners before making your final decision. Here are a few questions you should ask event planners before making your final choice:
1. How many weddings or special events have they planned in the current year? Do they have pictures and video to show you their work?
2. Can you contact their past clients? If so, how many clients are they willing to provide to you?
Mr. & Mrs Wedding is happy to provide contact information from ANY of our past clients upon request. We are 5 star rated based on client reviews on Wedding Wire and The Knot. In addition please visit our Testimonial Section and view our Brides Choice and The Knot Best of 2012 Awards.
3. Are they an active business registered in Florida? Can you find them on www.sunbiz.org?
4. Will the event planner you meet with during your consultation be the same person helping plan and manage your event or will it be another employee or intern?
During your consulation with Mr. & Mrs. Wedding you will meet with owner Stefanie Fox who will be both your main point of contact and the one who manages the day of your event.
5. What is the event planner’s professional business background and are they a college graduate?
Many event planners have a certificate from an “Event Planner” course they have taken online or at a 3 day seminar but have no real world experience. The owners of Mr. & Mrs. Wedding are graduates of Florida Atlantic University and Purdue University and have a combined 35 years of business experience. In addition, Stefanie Fox is currently getting her MBA in entrepreneurship.
Mr. & Mrs. Wedding will make your wedding a success.
Interested in learning more? Please call or email us to arrange a free consultation. If you don’t live in South Florida or it’s simply difficult to meet in person, we can even do an initial video consultation with Skype.